Biz Integration is pleased to present, India Legal Summit 2016 -Aligning Litigation Strategy With Business Strategy. The objective of the summit is to share ideas on India’s tax regime, the legal framework of India, and provide strategies on efficiently managing litigation as a business process.
“The Union Budget 2015-16 aims to reduce litigation on tax matters through various measures like introducing Dispute Resolution Bill, raising the threshold limit for the applicability of domestic transfer pricing laws and defining the word ‘substantial’ in the case of indirect transfers.
Rational tax rate for individuals and bringing down of corporate tax to 25% flat in four years beginning next fiscal along with removal of exemptions except those that encourage individual savings.
India Legal Summit will discuss topics such as tax laws and the legal system in India, forums of judicial litigation and their constitution, principles of interpretation of statutes and dispute management in India, recent trends in tax litigation, retrospective and prospective amendments, revenue driven tax administration, to name a few, will be extremely enlightening to our attendees.
Who Should Attend
- Is higher rate of litigation could be a sign of development?
- Game- changing" measures to transform India's economic fortunes and improve the business environment in the country.
- Taxation of corporate reorganization and restructuring
- Taxation of International Transactions- How to outline the roadmap coming months, saying the Goods and Services Tax (GST) will be a “top priority”
- Transfer Pricing
- Will India be the next international arbitration hub in the light of the Arbitration And Conciliation (Amendment) Act, 2015?
- In-house counsel
- Legal Heads
- Lawyers in private practice
- Corporate advisors and lawyers
- Government and public bodies